Tags: relief efforts
Paladin Attachments, an attachment and coupler manufacturer, recently made a significant contribution to the Salvation Army’s Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief Fund by donating a total of $11,882 raised by the company. The effects of Hurricane Sandy left hundreds of thousands ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views