Tags: remanufactured components
On a recent press tour, I visited Liebherr's remanufacturing operation (Reman Competence Centre) in Ettlingen, Germany. For nearly a decade, the site has breathed new life into existing machinery parts. Earlier this year, it delivered its 10,000th remanufactured component. "Once a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views