Tags: “removed from service”
Rock and roll By R. Brian Hendrix Know when to mark a machine as “removed from service” and when to label it as “available for use.” Has a Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspector ever inspected a piece of mobile equipment, despite ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views