The Kenworth Truck Company manufacturing plant in Renton, Wash., received a 2010 Best Workplace for Recycling and Waste Reduction Award from King County’s Solid Waste Division for Kenworth’s outstanding efforts to reduce, reuse and recycle. This is the second consecutive year ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem911 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve350 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime223 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views