Pikeview Quarry, a century-old limestone quarry in Colorado Springs, has reopened four years after two massive rock slides forced it to shut down, according to a report from The Republic. The first rock slide occurred in December 2008, when 2 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned541 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies506 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting465 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India287 Views