Tags: Rep. Bill Shuster
The Republicans delivered quite a trouncing in the recent mid-term elections, and conventional wisdom says a Republican Senate, to go along with a Republican House, is probably good for trucking. On the regulatory front, certainly. As for the chances of a ...
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $12.3 billion water infrastructure reauthorization bill on Tuesday, The Hill reports. The conference version of the bill, dubbed the Water Resources Reform and Development Act (WRRDA) of 2014, would authorize funding for waterway projects, ...
Can a new transportation bill hit the House floor by August? Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) seems to think so. Shuster, chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, said during a committee hearing on Tuesday that he wants the new transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 879 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life481 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views