Tags: Rep. Bill Young (Fla.)
The House Republican Steering Committee announced the heads of all 12 appropriations subcommittees. According to National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report, the new committee is as follows: Rep. Tom Latham (Iowa) will take over the gavel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry259 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views