Tags: Rep. Charles McCall
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Conventional wisdom dictates that most onerous local regulations are born in the West and migrate East. It was a bit of a surprise, therefore, when I read about a dispute involving taxes levied on aggregates. This particular ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant521 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets419 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March381 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call286 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views