Tags: Rep. Robert Aderholt (Ala.)
The House Republican Steering Committee announced the heads of all 12 appropriations subcommittees. According to National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report, the new committee is as follows: Rep. Tom Latham (Iowa) will take over the gavel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151514 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015881 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production654 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone395 Views