Tags: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.)
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $50.66 billion disaster aid package on Jan. 15 to respond to Superstorm Sandy, the largest new investment in transportation infrastructure since the 2009 economic stimulus program, reports the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America223 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views