Tags: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.)
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $50.66 billion disaster aid package on Jan. 15 to respond to Superstorm Sandy, the largest new investment in transportation infrastructure since the 2009 economic stimulus program, reports the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February429 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India135 Views