Tags: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.)
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $50.66 billion disaster aid package on Jan. 15 to respond to Superstorm Sandy, the largest new investment in transportation infrastructure since the 2009 economic stimulus program, reports the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views