Tags: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.)
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $50.66 billion disaster aid package on Jan. 15 to respond to Superstorm Sandy, the largest new investment in transportation infrastructure since the 2009 economic stimulus program, reports the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs621 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina358 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity330 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president218 Views