Tags: Rep. Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.)
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a $50.66 billion disaster aid package on Jan. 15 to respond to Superstorm Sandy, the largest new investment in transportation infrastructure since the 2009 economic stimulus program, reports the National Stone, Sand & Gravel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets526 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either276 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year242 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views