Tags: Rep. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.)
With the New Year comes a new round of legislative proposals affecting mine safety and health. Although legislative action was limited in 2011 largely to oversight hearings concerning the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers315 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 287 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views