Tags: Rep. Wayne Johnson
Two bills aimed at blocking rock quarries from opening near Gurley, Alabama, have stalled in the legislature, according to WAAY-TV. One of those bills--House bill 230--would stop Vulcan Materials from opening a quarry on Highway 72 near Madison County Elementary and ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Alabama Two state legislators gave their support to the Gurley Town Council, saying they would do all they ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views