Tags: repair or reconstruction of roads and bridges damaged by natural disasters or catastrophic events
The U.S. Department of Transportation has made $1.5 million in quick-release emergency funds immediately available to the Minnesota Department of Transportation to begin repairs to roads and bridges damaged by floods, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood publicly announced on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill895 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]655 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches376 Views