Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
McLanahan Corp. hosted its first Frac Sand Processing School in Eau Claire, Wis., on March 30. The day featured three sessions from McLanahan, including presentations on wet frac sand processing, water management, and plant and equipment maintenance. Each session focused ...
Texas Sand and Gravel has suffered a blow to its operation thanks to thieves who damaged property and stole copper wires from machines. The Potter County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the robbery. "It was about $35,000 worth of copper was ...
In keeping with the tire and tire-related products theme of the Editor's Pick, the Video of the Week is of the Titan Tire ACT wheel that enables quick changes of the inside tire on large haul trucks without removing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views