Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
McLanahan Corp. hosted its first Frac Sand Processing School in Eau Claire, Wis., on March 30. The day featured three sessions from McLanahan, including presentations on wet frac sand processing, water management, and plant and equipment maintenance. Each session focused ...
Texas Sand and Gravel has suffered a blow to its operation thanks to thieves who damaged property and stole copper wires from machines. The Potter County Sheriff’s Office is currently investigating the robbery. "It was about $35,000 worth of copper was ...
In keeping with the tire and tire-related products theme of the Editor's Pick, the Video of the Week is of the Titan Tire ACT wheel that enables quick changes of the inside tire on large haul trucks without removing the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success563 Views