The Marin County Board of Supervisors last week unanimously voted to allow the San Rafael Rock Quarry to recycle asphalt from road projects in Marin County, California, according to a report from Marin Independent Journal. Supervisor Susan Adams, who brought up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views