Tags: repeated flagrant violations
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views