Tags: Republican Chip Cravaack
It looks like it's out with the old and in with the new. After serving eighteen terms, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Sen. James "Jim" Oberstar (D-Minn.) has lost to Republican Chip Cravaack. Oberstar lost by just more than 4,000 votes, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities345 Views