Tags: required use of the electronic notice of intent process; sediment and erosion controls; natural buffers or alternative controls; soil stabilization; pollution prevention; Site inspections; stormwater
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is releasing for public comment a draft permit to regulate the discharge of stormwater from construction sites. The proposed Construction General Permit (CGP) includes a number of enhanced protections, including enhanced provisions to protect impaired ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year305 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views