Tags: required use of the electronic notice of intent process; sediment and erosion controls; natural buffers or alternative controls; soil stabilization; pollution prevention; Site inspections; stormwater
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is releasing for public comment a draft permit to regulate the discharge of stormwater from construction sites. The proposed Construction General Permit (CGP) includes a number of enhanced protections, including enhanced provisions to protect impaired ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views