Tags: resale price/residual value
Being penny-wise on acquisition costs usually results in pound-foolish results. By Tom Jackson, Contributing Editor The articulated truck has gained in popularity in the last two decades as a highly productive earthmoving tool, proving its worth against other high-volume earthmoving methods and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views