The new Center for Mining Safety and Health Excellence, associated with the University of Utah’s Department of Mining Engineering in the College of Mines and Earth Sciences, was created to help the global mining community address a major challenge: how to systematically and permanently improve ...
Hamlin Jennings, who is known among academic and industry researchers for his influential work on the fundamental chemistry of cement, will be the inaugural executive director of the Concrete Sustainability Hub (CSH), a research center established last fall at MIT ...
The U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) will award up to $250,000 in grants for mineral resource research in 2010 through its Mineral Resources External Research Program. Interested researchers can apply through Grants.gov using program announcement No. 1-HQPA0005. Applications will be accepted from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views