Officials in Bonita Springs, Fla., are discussing how a local limestone mine will be used in the future. The permit for limestone mine Bonita Grande Aggregates will expire on May 27, 2020, and the city is interested in how it will ...
The Thornton Quarry will soon serve as a stormwater reservoir for the village of Thornton, Illinois. A “last blast” at the quarry on Monday removed tons of 400-million-year-old limestone, making way for the village to eventually use the site for flood ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1075 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry659 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets240 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address226 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike224 Views