Tags: residential construction projects
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. as follows: Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; Short-term IDR at 'F2'; Senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB;' Revolving bank credit facility at 'BBB;' Commercial Paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is stable. The ratings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher517 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks365 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident336 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution161 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views