Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11. “Sany has great potential in ...
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co. has announced that James W. Van Buren has resigned from his position as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors. “NESL will continue its strategic focus on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill530 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]530 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views