Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11. “Sany has great potential in ...
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co. has announced that James W. Van Buren has resigned from his position as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Van Buren will remain on the Board of Directors. “NESL will continue its strategic focus on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015880 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views