Preliminary data from the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Jan. 5 reveal that 37 miners died in work-related accidents at the nation’s mines in 2011. There were 21 coal mining and 16 metal/non-metal mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry633 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter414 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections260 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction223 Views