Tags: results of November MSHA impact inspections
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) federal inspectors issued 250 citations, orders and safeguards during special impact inspections conducted at 12 coal and 10 metal/non-metal mine operations in November, the government agency announced on Dec. 21. These inspections, which began in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views