Vulcan Materials Company has announced that its net sales in the first quarter of 2014 were up 9 percent, or $44 million, while its gross profit increased 93 percent, or $16 million. The company’s gross profit margin was up 270 basis ...
Lafarge reports that its EBITDA was up 21 percent like for like in the first quarter of 2014. The company also reports that its sales were down 2 percent to €2.633 million ($3.67 million) for the quarter. Sales were up 9 ...
Astec Industries saw a 4-percent decrease in net sales in the first quarter of 2014, but domestic sales were up 8 percent for the same period, according to results released by the company on Tuesday. The company reported that net sales ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views