Vulcan Materials Company has announced that its net sales in the first quarter of 2014 were up 9 percent, or $44 million, while its gross profit increased 93 percent, or $16 million. The company’s gross profit margin was up 270 basis ...
Lafarge reports that its EBITDA was up 21 percent like for like in the first quarter of 2014. The company also reports that its sales were down 2 percent to €2.633 million ($3.67 million) for the quarter. Sales were up 9 ...
Astec Industries saw a 4-percent decrease in net sales in the first quarter of 2014, but domestic sales were up 8 percent for the same period, according to results released by the company on Tuesday. The company reported that net sales ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views