Tags: retaining workers
As part of our annual forecast survey (see page 14), we ask producers which issues pose the greatest challenge. Over the last two years, finding and retaining workers has re-emerged as a top concern; 63 percent of this year’s survey ...
By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org Since 2004, we’ve been asking operators to report year-end business results, as well as expectations for the coming year, and sharing those results in our annual forecast. Typically, we send out the survey in late October or ...
You know it’s all right, it’s okay. I’ll live to see another day. — Bee Gees, 1977 The margins are slim and the competition is fierce, but producers who survived the economic downturn see slivers of hope on the horizon. The Brothers Gibb may ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views