Chris Curfman, the chief mining executive at Caterpillar, will retire at the end of the year, ending a more than 20-year career at the company. Caterpillar announced the move this week amid big changes for the company, including a massive $1.5 billion cost ...
Vulcan Materials Co. has announced the retirement of Vice Chairman Danny R. Shepherd, effective April 1, 2015. According to a company press release, Shepherd joined Vulcan Materials in 1973, after graduating from Georgia Tech with a degree in management. He ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has announced that President Rob Mackay will retire October 31, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Ritchie Bros. CEO Peter Blake said in a prepared statement that Mackay “took a role on the board of an agricultural equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs670 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina362 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity340 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views