Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
EPA's Clean Diesel Campaign has issued new technical bulletins to for those considering using diesel oxidation catalysts or diesel particulate filters to retrofit their equipment, reports the Associated General Contractors of America's Environmental Observer. In addition to a list of EPA-approved verified construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting939 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem900 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime225 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry114 Views