Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
EPA's Clean Diesel Campaign has issued new technical bulletins to for those considering using diesel oxidation catalysts or diesel particulate filters to retrofit their equipment, reports the Associated General Contractors of America's Environmental Observer. In addition to a list of EPA-approved verified construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views