Tags: Reuters and Cemex
Cemex posted a second-quarter net loss of $306 million on July 27, worse than analysts' expectations, as the world's No. 3 cement maker struggled with weak sales in the United States and Europe, Reuters reported. The report noted that seven analysts ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views