Road construction equipment maker Astec Industries Inc. posted better-than-expected quarterly profit, but said weakness in its domestic sales could continue for another 12-24 months if the new Highway Bill is not passed, Reuters reported on Oct. 19. Fewer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views