Tags: Review Commission ALJ
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1154 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents252 Views