Tags: review commission
Through two recent cases, the Review Commission is expanding what can be considered an S&S violation. By Christopher G. Peterson Many operators may not be aware of this, but we have been in a state of flux regarding significant and substantial (S&S) ...
If it is upheld, the Cumberland case could expand the designation of S&S violations. By Arthur Wolfson A few years ago, I attended a mine safety seminar where one speaker lamented that the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and mine operators ...
Prior violations can have lasting repercussions that only begin with unwarrantable failure citations. by Peter S. Gould With Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) enforcement efforts ramped up to levels seldom before seen, more and more 104(d)-paper is being issued to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views