Tags: review commission
Through two recent cases, the Review Commission is expanding what can be considered an S&S violation. By Christopher G. Peterson Many operators may not be aware of this, but we have been in a state of flux regarding significant and substantial (S&S) ...
If it is upheld, the Cumberland case could expand the designation of S&S violations. By Arthur Wolfson A few years ago, I attended a mine safety seminar where one speaker lamented that the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and mine operators ...
Prior violations can have lasting repercussions that only begin with unwarrantable failure citations. by Peter S. Gould With Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) enforcement efforts ramped up to levels seldom before seen, more and more 104(d)-paper is being issued to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1286 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth470 Views