Massillon Materials and the village of Bolivar, Ohio have entered into a new agreement, resolving a $5 million lawsuit, The (Massillon) Independent reports. The sand and gravel company filed the lawsuit after nearby residents pushed for and got a ballot initiative ...
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
The plan commission in the town of Troy, Wisconsin, on Monday unanimously rejected a rezoning request from Kraemer Company that would have allowed the company to construct and operate a new 60-acre gravel quarry, according to a report from The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility910 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views