Massillon Materials and the village of Bolivar, Ohio have entered into a new agreement, resolving a $5 million lawsuit, The (Massillon) Independent reports. The sand and gravel company filed the lawsuit after nearby residents pushed for and got a ballot initiative ...
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
The plan commission in the town of Troy, Wisconsin, on Monday unanimously rejected a rezoning request from Kraemer Company that would have allowed the company to construct and operate a new 60-acre gravel quarry, according to a report from The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1050 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April463 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts385 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration326 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry325 Views