Massillon Materials and the village of Bolivar, Ohio have entered into a new agreement, resolving a $5 million lawsuit, The (Massillon) Independent reports. The sand and gravel company filed the lawsuit after nearby residents pushed for and got a ballot initiative ...
A property owner in Loveland, Colorado, has asked the city to change the zoning to allow for sand and gravel mining at the site, according to the Loveland Reporter-Herald. The 48-acre site was annexed into the city 30 years ago for ...
The plan commission in the town of Troy, Wisconsin, on Monday unanimously rejected a rezoning request from Kraemer Company that would have allowed the company to construct and operate a new 60-acre gravel quarry, according to a report from The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year480 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries333 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan200 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs187 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding162 Views