Tags: Rhode Island
For years, State and Province News has been one of the most popular reads in our print edition. Because aggregates operators are primarily concerned with local market conditions, it simply makes sense to stay on top of what is happening ...
Two quarries have filed a $10 million lawsuit against the town of Westerly, Rhode Island, The Westerly Sun reported. According to the lawsuit, which Copar Quarries of Westerly Inc. and Westerly Granite issued on March 7 and amended on March 25, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views