Tags: Rhode Island
For years, State and Province News has been one of the most popular reads in our print edition. Because aggregates operators are primarily concerned with local market conditions, it simply makes sense to stay on top of what is happening ...
Two quarries have filed a $10 million lawsuit against the town of Westerly, Rhode Island, The Westerly Sun reported. According to the lawsuit, which Copar Quarries of Westerly Inc. and Westerly Granite issued on March 7 and amended on March 25, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views