Tags: Rhode Island
For years, State and Province News has been one of the most popular reads in our print edition. Because aggregates operators are primarily concerned with local market conditions, it simply makes sense to stay on top of what is happening ...
Two quarries have filed a $10 million lawsuit against the town of Westerly, Rhode Island, The Westerly Sun reported. According to the lawsuit, which Copar Quarries of Westerly Inc. and Westerly Granite issued on March 7 and amended on March 25, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting967 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve501 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry222 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem201 Views