Tags: Rhode Island
For years, State and Province News has been one of the most popular reads in our print edition. Because aggregates operators are primarily concerned with local market conditions, it simply makes sense to stay on top of what is happening ...
Two quarries have filed a $10 million lawsuit against the town of Westerly, Rhode Island, The Westerly Sun reported. According to the lawsuit, which Copar Quarries of Westerly Inc. and Westerly Granite issued on March 7 and amended on March 25, ...
Just four months after unveiling the America’s Marine Highway Program, a new initiative to move more cargo on the water rather than on crowded highways, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced on Aug. 11 his selection of marine highway corridors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill848 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability627 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]563 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views