Tags: Rice Lake vice president Mark Johnson Jr.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has acquired Measurement Systems International (MSI), a scale equipment manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington. MSI has been in business in business since 1977 with niche technologies such as crane scales, aircraft load monitors, and ...
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has purchased the weighing division of NORAC Systems International, Inc., a Canadian-based manufacturer of weighing equipment for the agricultural industry. With this acquisition, Rice Lake takes ownership of NORAC’s weight-related products including its patented livestock scales, legal-for-trade ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person413 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views