Tags: Rice Lake vice president Mark Johnson Jr.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has acquired Measurement Systems International (MSI), a scale equipment manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington. MSI has been in business in business since 1977 with niche technologies such as crane scales, aircraft load monitors, and ...
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has purchased the weighing division of NORAC Systems International, Inc., a Canadian-based manufacturer of weighing equipment for the agricultural industry. With this acquisition, Rice Lake takes ownership of NORAC’s weight-related products including its patented livestock scales, legal-for-trade ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility888 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?310 Views