Tags: Rice Lake vice president Mark Johnson Jr.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has acquired Measurement Systems International (MSI), a scale equipment manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington. MSI has been in business in business since 1977 with niche technologies such as crane scales, aircraft load monitors, and ...
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has purchased the weighing division of NORAC Systems International, Inc., a Canadian-based manufacturer of weighing equipment for the agricultural industry. With this acquisition, Rice Lake takes ownership of NORAC’s weight-related products including its patented livestock scales, legal-for-trade ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again299 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)183 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views