Tags: Rice Lake vice president Mark Johnson Jr.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has acquired Measurement Systems International (MSI), a scale equipment manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington. MSI has been in business in business since 1977 with niche technologies such as crane scales, aircraft load monitors, and ...
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has purchased the weighing division of NORAC Systems International, Inc., a Canadian-based manufacturer of weighing equipment for the agricultural industry. With this acquisition, Rice Lake takes ownership of NORAC’s weight-related products including its patented livestock scales, legal-for-trade ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views