Tags: Rice Lake vice president Mark Johnson Jr.
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has acquired Measurement Systems International (MSI), a scale equipment manufacturer based in Seattle, Washington. MSI has been in business in business since 1977 with niche technologies such as crane scales, aircraft load monitors, and ...
Rice Lake Weighing Systems has purchased the weighing division of NORAC Systems International, Inc., a Canadian-based manufacturer of weighing equipment for the agricultural industry. With this acquisition, Rice Lake takes ownership of NORAC’s weight-related products including its patented livestock scales, legal-for-trade ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule126 Views