Tags: Rich Blake
Rich Blake has been named the new Chief Executive Officer of Mellott. He will also continue his roll as company president. The previous CEO, Paul C. Mellott, Jr., will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board. Blake joined the company ...
Rod Martin shows that family business leaders can have a big impact on state and national issues. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As a third generation leader of Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc., Rod Martin grew up in the industry. He worked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 894 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views