Tags: Rich Blake
Rich Blake has been named the new Chief Executive Officer of Mellott. He will also continue his roll as company president. The previous CEO, Paul C. Mellott, Jr., will continue to serve as Chairman of the Board. Blake joined the company ...
Rod Martin shows that family business leaders can have a big impact on state and national issues. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As a third generation leader of Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc., Rod Martin grew up in the industry. He worked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views