Tags: Richard Freedman Aggregates Industries U.S.
Aggregate Industries U.S., a member of the Holcim Group, recently donated concrete for a 9/11 memorial in Kensington, Md., that was officially dedicated on June 25, 2011. The dedication ceremony featured several speakers, including Richard Freedman, regional environmental land services manager ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill427 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers392 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg295 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views