Tags: Richard Kenderian KZA CEO and president
Maser Consulting P.A., based in Red Bank, N.J., is pleased to announce that it is merging with KZA Engineering P.A., based in Manasquan, N.J. As a result of this merging, Maser Consulting will employ 325 professionals throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views