Tags: Richard Miller
Four New Yorkers are very lucky to be alive today after almost getting buried alive at a sand and gravel operation. Richard Miller, 61, was working with three other men around 10:45 a.m. at Frontier Sand & Gravel when he got ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute's (PCI's) Student Education Judging Committee recently selected the winners of the Engineering Student Design Competition, also known as the Big Beam Contest. First-place winners from each of the six PCI zones, along with the first-place winner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29160 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views