Tags: Richard Miller
Four New Yorkers are very lucky to be alive today after almost getting buried alive at a sand and gravel operation. Richard Miller, 61, was working with three other men around 10:45 a.m. at Frontier Sand & Gravel when he got ...
The Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute's (PCI's) Student Education Judging Committee recently selected the winners of the Engineering Student Design Competition, also known as the Big Beam Contest. First-place winners from each of the six PCI zones, along with the first-place winner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC814 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views