Tags: Richie Bros. Auctioneers
Industrial equipment auctioneer Ritchie Bros. Inc. announced net earnings for the year ended Dec. 31, 2010 of $65.9 million, or $0.62 per diluted share, and adjusted net earnings of $65.2 million, or $0.61 per diluted share. This compares to $93.5 ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will be conducting a two-day multimillion dollar unreserved public equipment auction at its permanent auction site in Phoenix, Ariz., on April 15-16, 2010. More than 1,800 construction and aggregate equipment items and trucks will be sold to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup414 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation382 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement334 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training328 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta287 Views