Tags: Rick Feltes
A hard-hit construction industry makes it tough to grow a show, but the 3-year-old AGG1 is creating a place for education and the latest innovations. Now in its third year, the AGG1 trade show may be in a holding pattern in ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA) on Feb. 17 named Richard J. (Rick) Feltes, Lafarge, AC&A Division, Eastern U.S., Elburn, Ill., as recipient of the 13th annual Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views