Tags: Rick Smith
A proposed limestone quarry in Clark County, Kentucky, won’t start work anytime soon. The Clark County Fiscal Court failed to approve on Wednesday a rezoning request that would have changed the proposed quarry property from agricultural use to heavy industrial, according ...
Certifying Sustainability By Therese Dunphy Last month, our neighbors to the north brought the concept of green aggregates one step closer to the United States. Holcim (Canada) Inc. and Environmental Defence jointly established Socially and Environmentally Responsible Aggregates (SERA), a not-for-profit organization ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029272 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views