Tags: rigging inspection
Steer Clear of Danger Suspended loads carry considerable risk. Stay a safe distance away. The accident: On April 21, 2009, a 51-year-old contract laborer with three years of experience — two weeks and three days of experience at this operation — was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views