Tags: RISE Fund
The Iowa Transportation Commission on April 12 approved a Revitalize Iowa's Sound Economy (RISE) Immediate Opportunity grant application submitted by Palo Alto County. Up to $350,000 will be made available to assist in the reconstruction of approximately ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views