Tags: Riverside County California
Although Granite Construction abandoned efforts to permit its proposed Liberty Quarry in Riverside County, California, two groups continue to keep the matter alive. The city of Temecula and a citizens group, Save Our Southwest Hills (SOS), have modified their lawsuit ...
After completing a thorough review of the project’s Environmental Impact Report (EIR), Riverside County’s (California) planning commission staff released a report today recommending approval of Liberty Quarry based on the project’s expected local and regional benefits. “The project would bring many ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1299 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth489 Views