Tags: Riverside County California
Although Granite Construction abandoned efforts to permit its proposed Liberty Quarry in Riverside County, California, two groups continue to keep the matter alive. The city of Temecula and a citizens group, Save Our Southwest Hills (SOS), have modified their lawsuit ...
After completing a thorough review of the project’s Environmental Impact Report (EIR), Riverside County’s (California) planning commission staff released a report today recommending approval of Liberty Quarry based on the project’s expected local and regional benefits. “The project would bring many ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views