Tags: Riverside County Planning Commission
Throughout the last seven years, Granite Construction has invested considerable time and approximately $10 million in what appears to be a nearly flawless execution of a permitting strategy for its proposed Liberty Quarry. Since 2005, the company’s community relations team has ...
Applauding the reduced truck traffic, new jobs, and economic boost provided by Liberty Quarry, the Moreno Valley City Council voted unanimously at a meeting the evening of May 10 to endorse the project. “This project is going to benefit the region, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1306 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?697 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth495 Views