Tags: Riverside County Planning Commission
Throughout the last seven years, Granite Construction has invested considerable time and approximately $10 million in what appears to be a nearly flawless execution of a permitting strategy for its proposed Liberty Quarry. Since 2005, the company’s community relations team has ...
Applauding the reduced truck traffic, new jobs, and economic boost provided by Liberty Quarry, the Moreno Valley City Council voted unanimously at a meeting the evening of May 10 to endorse the project. “This project is going to benefit the region, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years741 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013129 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska117 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit117 Views