Tags: Riverside Freeway (SR-91)
The Santa Ana (I-5) Gateway Project that widened the last two miles of the I-5 near the Orange County line was named Freeway Project of the Year by the California Transportation Foundation, a charitable transportation organization. The California Transportation Foundation recognized ...
Transportation projects throughout Orange County received an added boost last week when the California Transportation Commission allocated nearly $140 million to fund construction. The projects awarded are part of the State Transportation Improvement Program and voter-approved Proposition 1B, a $20 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views