Tags: Riverside Freeway (SR-91)
The Santa Ana (I-5) Gateway Project that widened the last two miles of the I-5 near the Orange County line was named Freeway Project of the Year by the California Transportation Foundation, a charitable transportation organization. The California Transportation Foundation recognized ...
Transportation projects throughout Orange County received an added boost last week when the California Transportation Commission allocated nearly $140 million to fund construction. The projects awarded are part of the State Transportation Improvement Program and voter-approved Proposition 1B, a $20 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views