Tags: RK Hall
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year402 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries325 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views