Tags: RK Hall
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views