Tags: RK Hall
Connecticut Oak Ledge Properties withdrew its application to continue activities on its 77-acre site in East Haven. The New Haven Register reports that the developer had planned a mixed-use development, but withdrew its application on the same day a new application ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets526 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either276 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year242 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views