Tags: road building
The House Appropriations Committee introduced a new bill on Tuesday to fund the Transportation Department and provide funding to the soon-to-be expiring Highway Trust Fund for fiscal year 2016, according to The Hill. The $55.3 billion bill would provide $40.3 billion ...
The ever-changing status of aggregate stocks caught the attention of the Triangle Business Journal earlier this month. "They've been bouncing all over the place, and, since Thanksgiving, zinging almost back into pre-recession territory," reports Chris Bagley. "But they've edged back ...
Optimism in the construction materials sector is beginning to increase, albeit at a slow pace. While it is not necessarily showing up in reported earnings, there appears to be a sentiment that things are improving. Both Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration275 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views